TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- You understand that there is specific guidelines and policies in place.
- You also understand that you have to avail yourself of how MM Funds works before you join MM Funds, failing to Step-up (Upgrade to any of 4 levels with in a pre-defined time frame, make pre-defined respective level donations to the person that sponsor/invite you or to your up-liner) will cause the system to delete your account, you are welcome to join again and get a second 24-hour period to decide to participate, failing to participate will get you banned from joining the MM Funds community again.
- You have read and understood that "Spamming" and or cross recruiting meaning contacting other participants in an attempt to promote ANY other opportunity to ANY fellow MM Funds participant is grounds for "Immediate" account suspension which disqualifies you from receiving spill over, new sign-ups as well as donations.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts beyond our control, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- We reserve the right to add or remove features and modify any functionality, make changes on how the platform works, manage memberships, within MM Funds, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
- We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other members or administrator in any way.
- Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
- We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, and the motivation and ability of those in your up lines, to make referrals. Individual results will vary.
- Members caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and maybe prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
- All donations you willingly and directly send to a fellow participant are final. No refunds.
- You understand that all donations will be made directly by donators to you to your payment processor, and that any problems you have concerning such matters should be taken up with your respective merchant account provider.
- You agree to accept email updates regarding MM Funds. We will never inundate you with emails or spam. Report spam and other abuse via the contact form. Please include the entire spam email with headers.
- If any member is caught stacking, MM Funds reserves the right to move the stacked accounts further down the matrix and/or block the stacked accounts.MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) reserves the right to a). change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that WebEmployed.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and b). change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) or otherwise used by MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) or that of its employees or agents.
- You agree to indemnify and hold MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against MM Funds (www.mmfunds.org) arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
Enjoy giving and receiving donations with MM Funds.
THE MM FUNDS TEAM